Tuesday, June 7, 2011




.


"I was thinking about how a person changes their life. Authentic shouldn't be a cliche." c anne ford 6-7-11


,

After alittle more thought.


"No matter where you go?  There you are." don't know who's quote.

And even more thought.


"Fuck it."    just  about everyone at some point in their life.


"I don't want to take a vacation from my life only to have to come back to it. Especially if I wasn't thrilled with what I left.  It's still there when you get back. " c anne ford 6-7-11


"Happy is a good thing."  c anne ford 6-7-11


"I've finally, finally, gotten to the point where I can care about people but still keep a sense of self. Apart."  c anne ford 6-7-11


" I ain't never had too much fun."

country music song.

I love country music.

.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment