Tuesday, June 7, 2011

.





Hummmm. Nothing but pre taped, rehashed, and reruns for the summer.

Not good in tvland.


After much thought, about 5 minutes tops, I've come up with a plan.

Nothing rehashed.
Nothing pretaped.

And definitely no reruns.

.

Out in the world?

Not to cause a scandal but I've been to Paris. During the summer it's tourist central. I'd rather see New York. Or better yet somewhere that has a pool. A pool and a beach. And a breeze...

But not Paris, France. And not for work. Definitely not for work.



And definitely not this summer.


The Zen thing has been a good experience. I've been trying to rid myself of other people's expectations and replace them with my own. Toss out the "Before I can be happy, I have to ..." Nothing seemed to work until this zen thing. This worked. I'm thinking that we've all got something important to say just by surviving each day. It's all about having confidence and being real.


Oh and to answer the question?


All this and a bag of chips or just a bag of cheesy puffs?

Dunno really. Don't have time to think on it.


Summer in Paris? Nope.

Summer in my life? Yeah, definitely.

:D


.

No comments:

Post a Comment