Tuesday, June 7, 2011

.






I was thinking about someone from my past.
Then I saw this video and thought, "Dam. The reality of my life is so different." I'm not bad looking. Never was but I was never going to be a standout in the looks department. Me? I got brains. That's good but sometimes I look at the world and think, "Only one date in highschool. Only 5 dates in college. The world went out and partied while I stayed in and studies."

Now I look at folks and think, it's not that I'm sexually disinterested. It's just that I'm thinking that spending time learning something new on my own might not be just a phase. It might be a life style. The longer this goes on the easier it is for me to leave that aspect of my life behind.
What if I became a hermit up on GoatHerderBoy Hill.

LOL All together now.



Ah no can't do that.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment