Tuesday, September 13, 2011

.





I read something.

Gonna put it here and think on it some more.


Tracey Pakosta, who used to work at Craig Ferguson's production company, leaves Green Mountain West to go to NBC Universal as head of comedy. (According to the Internet this is true.)

NBC owns Showtime.  At least I think so.

There's a new woman at Showtime.

Now I'm going to play a game of  "What if..."

What if?

Craig Ferguson goes to Showtime and does something very much like Bill Maher only without the politics but with the unleashed "oolala"s and probably seasonal or once a year showing of his stand up as "pay for view"

Does This Need To Be Said?

With dvd or other rights.

What if?

He gets used to the culture of NBC while playing over at Showtime and producing comedies for Ms.Pakosta over at NBC. He's out of the 12:30ET basement over at CBS. The switch doesn't look cold hearted. He's not a Benedict Arnold. Nope. He's America's sexy Scot unleashed over at Showtime who'll love him.

Time ticks and tocks and then?




There's an epic battle between the sweetness and light of Jimmy Fallon and the very sexy, devil-may-care Craig Ferguson.

Who will win Leno's spot and Late Night America's heart?


Do I believe this  stuff?



I dunno. There are a few plot holes and maybe even a plot twist or two or three. Depends.

I do know it is time for the game show that everyone loves to play ,

No, not the Price Is Right.  But you're close.

It's time for spinning that Wheel of Fortune --

"Contract Negotiation Fun Fun Follies"

(CF and DL's contracts are up for renewal in 2012. This start must start early.")





LOL. Nuff guessin' Gotta go.


HUrray for Hollywood !

.

5 comments:

  1. Actually (there's that word again) I think that it's kinda funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear God,

    I know that you're busy. What with famine, flood, wars, and other natural and unnatural disasters, you've probably got your handsful.

    But I was wondering, since you are the God to brought us the Duck Billed Platypus, Dick Chaney, AND Larry King? Could you please help me find other writers and videographers to write this with. I would just be tickled pink to help craft the humor that could result from this epic battle between good and not so good.

    Come on God, surely the higher up who developed Robot Chicken and Homer Simpson would like to see what can be done with this.

    I know I would.

    Hugs,

    AuthorAnn

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I know that it was supposed to be a thriller. I was thrilled just to participate.

    xxx ooo,

    AA

    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll I know that David Letterman extended his hitch over at CBS. That would mean no Craig Ferguson at the Late Show and no Jimmy vs Jimmy vs Craig.

    The question is "What Will Craig Do?"

    Will he stay or will he go?

    Man's married but he's still the cutest of the late, late, night folks.....


    Hurray for Hollywood LOLLLLLL.


    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cut and copy, http://12dotsandablot.blogspot.com/ Click your mouse and repeat after me... "There's no place like home."

    ReplyDelete