Tuesday, September 13, 2011

.





I fell asleep. Again. 2soon.

Moonlight. Sunbright. It fills the room.

Sunsilly. Sunny Billy. Fills the gloom.

I run.
I just.
I run.
I bloom.
Knee deep in slumber.
In this room.

c anne ford 9/13/11




.

Si iff ti bed my dear sweet one.
Smile a smile.
No be so glum.
The star horsers swim in the moonlights reflection
A pale recollection of our own  dear  Sun.

Tommy horses winny.
Impatient for sleep.
Sea stars shimmy.
In the milky way deep.

I love you.
I love you.
One million times penny.

I love you til stars
There's not a one. Any.

Close please your eyes.
Until the morn comes.
Then it's up and a ridin
With morning Sun.

Good night, I love you. Sleep tight. Little one.

c anne ford
from Sleepy Sleep Hey O
9-13-11

Now I'm off to sleep as well.

Hugs.

Ann
.

No comments:

Post a Comment