Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Now what?

.





Oh no, I am not going to lecture anyone today about their life choices. Yes - I - do know that the song is a lecture on appreciating what you have. It's not there to lecture. It's more a gentle nudge.

I'm liking planting things. There's something nice about watching a plant grow. And these are culinary herbs so they not only look nice but they're also useful. The aloe isn't doing so good. Went by one of the local nurseries to get advice on what I could do. "Too much water? Maybe? Or not enough sun? Perhaps..." I dunno. The person who gave the advice is nice and I'm going to try her suggestions. The Basil that I thought was going to die has leafed out.

You might be wondering what this has to do with the song?

I've been through some times and have made decissions for alot of reasons. Some of those reasons have been competitive. I wasn't going to give in. It's good to be determined. To hold tight to your possition on matters of this life. So I'm not going to lecture or advice anyone to give up what's important to them.

Weren't expecting that was ya'.


Hugs and because it does need to be said outloud and without missunderstanding,

"You are welcome here. Just mind you don't sit on the cat."

Ann




PS. As mentioned, I had a tooth misshap without any sympathy. Actually my tooth fell out. The entire thing. I've never seen anything quite like this but I will say that it stopped hurting as soon as it fell out. I'm grateful. Anyway I put it in milk and kept it in a bag to see if I needed it but so far I'm okay without.

This isn't exactly the way I thought my life would go though. Planting plants and watching for my tooth the fall out is different.


LOL, would someone cue up the Gloria Gaynor?



.





.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I know. Misspelled words. Spell check is our friend. Ya dah, yahda, yahda...

    ReplyDelete