Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Psst, It's the last day of August 2010.

.










Yay.

The house is quiet except for Izzy who's snoring.


To celebrate surving August, a very hot month, a song:




Van Morrison.

Listen quick before they take it off Youtube.


I do not profit from this song in anyway. I'm just a Van Morrison fan and this song makes me "...wonderful happy..."


"When that fog horns blow, I have to hear it..."



Next?

Dunno.

I may be back tonight or not for a while. Not sure. There's things to do here and for some reason, for the first time in years, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Happy.

Which has to to be a good thing? Right?




.


More Van Morrison


Brown eyed Girl






They'll Be Days Like This




Once in a Blue Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment