Thursday, September 2, 2010

Second time round

.






The last time I wrote a blog like a job, I was told that unless I got paid for it? No matter how hard I worked or how good the words? I wasn't a writer unless I got paid. Everyday. Everyday I wrote. The view numbers went up and up and I wrote. When I pointed that out to WB he asked, "Did you get money?"

"No." I'd tell him.

"Well then you're not a writer." he tell me then off he'd go to do something "...important...".



I was exhausted with being told I was a failure. When the blog closed, WB celebrated. Not out loud mind you but loud enough.

I was once asked, "If you wrote but no one read? Would you still be making a sound?" I told them yes. Every world we say, even a note in a bottle thrown into the sea has the potential for being heard. There's always "hope".


.


2 Sept., 2010

Ann

,

No comments:

Post a Comment