Thursday, September 16, 2010

If you're here? Where am I?

.


Well it's been a long time.


In celebration of the fact that there's a Big Bang Theory marathon tonight and Season 4 starts next week. Plus one of my very favorite late night talk show hosts, the Scotish Conan guy :D, is going to be a part of the lauch of Season 4.

To say I'm happy is just about as big an understatement as I can make at this moment.


Anyway.

I thought I'd try an Interactive Blog Bedtime story.




It's not finished. Matter of fact it won't be until next week but well if you can begin to figure out the story line and the logic? Good for you. I'd be careful. The logic flow depends on those blue links. It's my blog. I can change it.






Before we go a step further.

Remember.

This is 12 dots and a blot.

Like my old ebay blog, 12 dogs and a blog?

It's a writer's journal.

Fact and fiction co exist here.

If you don't know which is which?

Do NOT ASSume.


Ask.


Hugs.


Writer Ann


.


PS Hopefully I'll have the blue link thingys working by next week

Look here for the door way to the story.


"The Philosophy of Cheese and Crackers"

Twitter quote from @Jessnormal. 9/17/10

Sounds like a good place to start...



.

1 comment:

  1. cut and paste this


    http://12dotsandablot.blogspot.com/2010_03_28_archive.html


    when you get there scroll down

    to the part where I'm talking about the dogs and stuff.


    LOL

    ReplyDelete