Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mimetska.

,

Thank you for the "I care."

Everyone needs to hear that now and again. For hope. Will try my best to pass the words on.




.



The song's old but the meaning is still relevant.







"Writers have a weird job description. You write like folks are going to read what you write. Even if they don't."


9/14/10


Why in the world would a person do that?

Because.


Writing is the thing I do. Even when it seems like no one is watching. Cliche' as it might sound, I love to see what the characters are going to do next. I can see them in my mind's eye. Sometimes they surprise me and go in directions that I didn't intend. Sometimes they're comfortable. Like a good friend, they are dependable. You know what's going to happen from the very first sentence. But it's good, because it gives comfort in a chaotic world.


Free entertainment, it's kept us occupied in all kinds of weather.


Hugs.

Come visit anytime.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment