Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It all started with a big bang -

.




OMG I <3 TBBT.

Honest.


In my dreams Sheldon realizes that there's a world outside of the physics lab and he dates -- Penny. Yeah, I said it. There's all kinds of comic drama as he and Leonard passively agressively battle it out for the neighbor next door. In a season cliff hanger they've thrown down the gauntlet in the middle of a paint ball fire fight. Slow motion as the overture from The Flying Dutchmen fills the air.







As the sound of horns and paintballs brings that heroic battle to life, Sheldon, suddenly stops - freezes - and in a moment that would make an romance novel model proud suddenly squints into the camera - and grows a pair.


"Victory will be mine." he says in slow motion speach as he leaps between Penny and an incoming paint ball.


But wait, just as Sheldon dives to save Penny, she turns to see Leonard lying on the ground. Pelted with paint he's unconscious due to a momentary klutz.

Realizing that Leonard's fall had prevented her from being painfully pelted by enemy paint pellets, a montage of season three Leonard magically appears.

She's torn.

Disolve back to Penny thinking. "Why oh why can't I be a "polygamist"?" she says and walks away.



(Yeah, I know it's cheesy but the song fits. Okay.)


Now where was I. Oh yeah -



What will she do?



Okay. I know that this probably isn't going to happnen but I really do love this show and well it's the one show in the whole entire universe that I honestly don't mind writing fan fan fic for.

Bazzzzzzziiiiinnnnnggggggaaaa.




.


Season 3 of The Big Bang Theory is out today on DVD. If you've never seen the show, watch Season 1 and 2 first.




Season 4 premires on Thursday, September 23rd, 8/7central on CBS.


Don't forget to read the creator comments at the very end.


How?






Hmmm.




And yeah I really and truly love to watch this show.

Next?


http://12dotsandablot.blogspot.com/2010/09/werdy.html


You know, when I finally go get the blue link thingy to work. I am going to be soooo happy.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment