Thursday, September 16, 2010

Important vet type question....

,



.


(...kind of makes you itch don't it...)


Can your dog give you earmites?

My dog was scratching her ear because she had earmites.

Then she licked my ear.

Now my ear is iching.

Did she give me earmites and can I use the same OTC medcation we used on her to get rid of them.

I'd ask my vet but the last time I asked this kind of thing the receptionist told me they weren't people doctors. So maybe if you called your vet with this "hypothetically..." question? The'd give you the answer.

This is a serious question.

I'm not kidding.





....


Which I guess brings us back to http://12dotsandablot.blogspot.com/2010/09/sex-and-candy-johnny-lydon-on-tomorrow.html


LOL.





Next?

http://12dotsandablot.blogspot.com/2010/09/best-kristen-bell-interview-on-lls.html

I can't get the blue links to work this morning so if you could cut and paste to the next link? That would be so great.

Yay!



(wanna color?)

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment