Thursday, April 14, 2011

.


It's National Poetry Month.

To celebrate?

I'm going to tell you that I probably won't be posting any of my poems on line because APPARENTLY it could cause them to be ineligible for publication in ACTUAL poetry magazines and ACTUAL poetry type books.

LOL

And Feck

Now it's difficcult for me to understand how putting your own poetry on your own writer's journal could be considered a problem but ==

So happy, happy  Poetry Month.

Her's a poem for ya'


Ode to National Poetry Month or April really is the cruelest month.

Feck
Feck, de dah feck feck
Feck
Feck
Feck.
They told me that it was good enough
They said they loved them all
They said they weren't too long
They said they weren't too small.
They said  I shouldn't worry.
I was good I'd write some more
As if I could go buy one at The Very Good Poet store.

I told them than you very much
My mom she raised me proper
Then I turned around and left the place

written this day 14 April 2011 by c anne ford in response to the nice folks who said that previously published (even on your own writer's journal ) need not apply.

Sigh

all rights owned by the author so don't poach with out proper cite


Happy :(

.

No comments:

Post a Comment