Tuesday, June 14, 2011

.




I'm wondering if the everyday love that gets folks through the mundane as well as the extra ordinary days of our lives isn't the great love people talk about. For over 60 years my grandma and grandpa lived together. She cooked his meals and washed his clothes and he went out into the world and brought back a paycheck. That's not the part I find interesting. The part that makes me pay attention is something that I saw in a photo. It was taken when they were in their 60's or 70's. They'd been married along time by then. There they sat in my parent's living room. MawMaw sitting in PawPaw's lap and both of them smiling like newly weds.

Everyday.

Think about it.

Christmas? Yep. In June? Uh huh.... (< Click here. I'm writing in the comment section.)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment