Wednesday, June 15, 2011

.






Note/

The Zen experiement has been - well - it's still going (go here for the Zen stuff  . Christmas? Yep. In June? Uh huh... ) but I'm just going to write about something other than the Zen .

This is important.

So, you are actually interested in dating. Yay. You, my darlin',  are the best person I ever met. Honestly. Anyone who was lucky enough to catch your attention would be blessed. That's why I'm doing this. There's lots to do in this world but I can't think of anything more important.
\
This I can help you with...

Now then,

GoatHerderBoy's rules for dating.

Rule one?

Just be yourself.


More later.

Hugs.

I am over the moon happy at this moment.

:D

Next ?   . GoatHerderBoy's Rules to Dating Rule 2 ...    < click here
.

No comments:

Post a Comment