Wednesday, June 15, 2011

.





New to 12dots?  Go here . So here's the deal. Go to this next post > . ...

If you just want the Zen experiment? Go here . Christmas? Yep. In June? Uh huh...



If you've been keeping up and just want to read the latest post?

Keep scrolling to the next post.


Back to the future? Click me, Love, GoatHerderBoy

Thanks. 

(Gentle Reader, you did notice that those blue links are showing up. You know that means Interactive Blog Stories can't be far behind. :D  )





.

.

2 comments:

  1. .

    I hate it when people either leave the toilet seat up or the toilet cover down. Both are a rude shock at 3am.

    Just rude.

    Love and kisses,

    GoatHerderBoy

    .

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    The "Click me" link doesn't work. I am so disappointed because of this fact.

    Bummer.
    It was a link to my Twitter.

    Where I DID NOT have sex with that woman AND I didn't email anyone any photos of me in my underwear. Nor have I emailed photos of anyone in a bathing suit or my shorts or a parka. To my knowledge, I haven't emailed any young people unless - no - no young people either.

    I am a fuddy duddy and only interesting in this blog because it's 12 dots and I'm a fiction writer and basically I can make stuff up.

    Don't ASSume.

    Ask.

    .

    ReplyDelete