Friday, January 13, 2012

.

There are typos.

I'm not going back to fix them.

I'm very very very busy this morning.

No time to proof read anything.

Just call it part of the charm of the blog and get over it.

:D

.

Ann

PS

I went back and reread the to do and already done list for today. Notice there is no mention of a lovely person handing me a cup of cocoa and shooshing me back into my office to write. There are no flower on my desk or kiss on my cheek. That is because at the moment the only place that I usually have privacy here,aka the bathroom, is occupied by pups.



I have to write people. I'm a writer. It's what I'm supposed to be doing.

Ack.

And it's Friday the 13th.

And my feet are cold.

Really and truly cold.

I haven't had sex in forever.

I do not like being celibate.

It's sucks more than having cold feet.

Ack.

Ack.

Crap, out of buttermilk, have to add get butter milk to today's to do list.

I hate to do lists almost as much as putting "" around things.

Yes, I do know better.

No, I'm not. I'm supposed to be slacker. See. Up there in the title. It's says, The Slacker Chronicles. That's me. Slacker.

I'm suposed to be slacking not running round checking things off my "to do" list.

Again ack.

.

gotta go.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment