Tuesday, January 10, 2012

.





Feeling pitiful.

Shouldn't.

LOL

Roll Tide.



....


Valentine's Day sucks.

It always has except for one time.

But the rest of them?

Suck.

....

Now I'm supposed to be plucky, put on a happy face and celebrate my loving nature.

Instead?

I'm going to the Kroger. Gonna' buy a dozen roses.

And tear the petals off each one of them one petal at a time.


"...Does he love me? No. Does he love me not? Yes. repeat..."

I will not be plucky.

I will be sucky.

I do know the difference.

.

Happy Valentine's Day, Irish David. I don't know where you are, but, thanks to you, I know what romantic looks like.

.

Unfortunately, while I may know what it looks like.
I don't see it anywhere.

And, no, I'm not going to make the best of it or celebrate the love in the world by making some assine post like





(although it is an excellent mind worm)


Instead?

I'm gonna go with this:




Daaaayyyooo. Daayayyayayo.

Daylignt come and me waanna goooo....

to the beach.

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL, I love my dog(s).

Soldier on.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment