Tuesday, June 12, 2012

.



Two things.


One


If anyone asked me what was the best thing to do in this modern world/

I'd tell them to start sending out kindess into the collective unconscious.


A ray of hope and kindness.


The flicker of the candle that curses the darkness.


Someone told me that it was the highest level of meditation.

That it sent out into the world the light that when joined with all the other lights became the Sun.


I can do it anywhere.

At any moment.


Call it Om.


Call it prayers to God.


No matter.

Smile at strangers.

Hug the ones you love.


Take in a stray.

Just wake up and find something to be happy about.

Then remember it.


Call it out.


But call out into the dark.


"Light"



Two?


You don't want to know why I am sitting here throwing out the largest, kindest, thought.





No comments:

Post a Comment