Wednesday, June 13, 2012

.,




Welcome to 12 dots.


A writer's journal.


Fact and fiction co exist here.



If you don't know which is which?




For the love of Pete?



Do NOT ASSume.



Ask.



Oh and read the comments.



Now then.


Listen up.


I've got a summer Intern to look after.


This is NOT Brand X with that Russell Brand character.


Exhibit A:

"...that Russell Brand character..."





If you feel the need to pester someone?

Go pester him.

He likes it.


I do not need my summer vacation cluttered up with questions from my summer intern because some idiot has decided to not play nice.

I am going to enjoy this summer vacation.


Summer Intern is going to write the blog posts

and feed the animals here at the animal farm.


For free.

Let's all play nice.


None of this.

Exhibit B:

Not playing nice.





I do not, do not, want to have to explain ANY difficulties to the new Summer Intern's parents.


So if you so much as breathe in the general direction of my very nice Summer Intern?

It's a tour of duty on Ow My Balls for you.







Your future job?




I am not kidding.

Ciao,


Finally.


.


.


.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment