Wednesday, June 13, 2012




It's good to know your target audience when you write a blog.

Here's mine.

Happy, well adjusted people who love to laugh. 

Fun people.

My definition of the word " fun   " ?

I have actually spent the weekend watching all six seasons of Sex in The City.

for fun

The beach? Good.

Going to movies with friends? Good.

Sharing a meal with family on Sunday afternoons outside under the trees? Greaaaat.

Reading all sorts of things? Love it.

Writing?  Hey I'm a writer.

Who is not on my target list?

Well if you're highly political, Type A control freak? You're gonna' be very bored on this blog because  with only a few exceptions?

I don't write politics on this blog.

I reaally don't.

I'm just trying to get through the day and get published like all the other writers and wanna be writers.


If you don't like that?  Please there are literally thousands, no, hundreds of thousands of blogs about crazy things that go bump in the night.

Now go hang with the "Kewl" kids.

If you aren't my demographic?  You'll be much happier else where.

Scat scat.


.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment