Wednesday, January 15, 2014

This is a GENERAL post and not in anyway directed at the nice person who publishes books. Just reminding myself that if someone shoots me a bird? That's their problem not mine.





All together.


"...I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
    Get along with the voices inside of my head
    You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
    And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy


    Well that's not fair..."

No more being the Emotional Dipsty Dumpster for other people.
No more angry at situations that other folks have no problem with regardless if it hurts me.

I'm good.

Was thinking on the ride home that it's good not to give another human being the power to feel that they know best about your life and not you. Especially NOT good to give that power to people who are almost complete strangers. If someone shoots me a bird because they're having a bad day?

That's their problem.

I'm good with where I'm going.


Thanks for the advice. If it works? I'll take it but if not please don't be hurt.  It's just advice not a ball and chain.

Hope the weather person is wrong and that it's warmer than the prediction.


Busy.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment