Monday, January 13, 2014

 
 
 
 
 
.
 
"...


No news?  Is still good news.


Means that there's still a chance.


There comes a time in everyone's life when they have to make a choice.  They must wash the laundry
 
 
or?
 
 
 
Walk around naked.
 
 
 
It's time for me to wash clothes, dishes, and walk the dogs.
 
 
It did rain today but I got many things done.
 
 
Same needs to be for tomorrow, the next day and all the days until I get my important things done.
 
 
Until then?
 
I hope that all the Gentle Readers have sunshine filled days or at the very least sunshine in your heart.
 
 
I'm terrible at waiting.
 
 
So it's a good idea to keep busy.
 
No matter if I get the writing gig or not, I'll have a clean closet and happy dogs.
 
 
There will be something to show for my week.
 
 
Happy days!
 
 
..."


No comments:

Post a Comment