Thursday, January 16, 2014

To be or not to be...

.
 
 
 
Dear World,
 
 
 
Many, many, many, many years ago,  I met someone who took my breath away. This was long ago before the Internet let folks date people who they'd never been in the same room with.  This was the age of pen pals. It was all very kismet.  I was away from home for the first time (school). We met almost by divine accident.  We wrote about our homes and our lives.
 
 
 
We were friends.
 
 
We were so far away from each other that it just seemed impossible that there would be anything but friendship between us.
 
 
 
After all this time I wonder what happened to him.
 
 
Did he marry?
 
 
Did he have kids?
 
 
Is he happy?
 
 
 
So much could have happened to him.
 
 
So much has happened to me.
 
 
 
I'm sitting here with less than a month before VD and I'm wondering this.
 
 
I have an idea of how to contact him but I'm wondering if this is a good idea.
 
 
I need an unbiased opinion.
 
 
So I'm asking for help.
 
 
I know that you don't know me but maybe that's better.
 
 
 
Should I try to find him? 
 
 
Or?
 
 
Should I go outside and hug the dogs and buy that pair of shoes I've been looking at?
 
 
 
I've been listening to Hunter Hayes.
 
 
Lol
 
 
#IWantCrazy
 
 
but not nuts.
 
 
.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment