Saturday, January 18, 2014

Have sent work to publisher.

As for private life. LoL 

I'm delighted to have a conversation with nice folks this AM.  This afternoon I tread on suck.  It's weird to watch things happen.  I was correct about the answer to the question, "How many people does it take to screw in a light bulb?" I was also correct in the assessment of determination of those involved.  I'm pretty sure that the combination of above will lead to a heady mix of angst.

The question is?

"Is it worth the hassle?"

For me? Probably not.

This isn't a sorority or a charity. It's a club that blew through a whole lot and now they are trying to conjure the illusion of imperative to make up for the money that was wasted on a defunct dock. 

"Hurry! Pay extra dues! Sell these tickets!! Quick there's not much time!!!"

They don't want to hear what I have to say.

Lol and they wanted to tell me that Cliff's was too expensive. Funny.


There's no way I'm going to ask the people I know to pay money for tickets when the recipient club isn't a charity.  It's like sorority AND politics rolled into one.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment