Friday, November 5, 2010

What is your color?

.

And what is mine?





Sitting here in the dark.

It's as if someone flipped a switch and now after months of heat? It's winter.

How is that possible? I don't know.

Outside it's in the 30's. This afternoon it was 80 degrees. It's atleast a 45 degree drop in temperature. Where this summer the skies had clouds, tonight is clear. I can see the band of the milky way. The stars are bright. Very close. I remember reading about the stars that you can see on a clear night from the Rocky Mountains. How they seemed to be hung like lights from the garden arbor. I've been told about how there's nothing but stars in the sky and in the water if you are sailing on a clear night in the Gulf. I'd like to see those stars - someday.

Right now, the view from the front porch is good.


What is your color?

Where is your heart?


.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I was so worried that something would delete the words in this post that I didn't dare edit.

    There are definately misspelled words and some punctuation errors. I'm hoping that you can look past this and can instead see the heart behind the flaws.

    .

    ReplyDelete