Thursday, April 7, 2011

.

"...
Someone's livin' my life for me
Someone I can't see.
Didn't ask them to
And I'd like to know why
That they're out there livin' my life...."    

tuba solo


"...I was sitting here wondering how in the world they ever came up with the concept of the 7 Eleven and Glenn Beck. It's like some kind of cynical "mean girl" kick me joke. All that "wind them up and send them out into the world" tee heeing and "Big Gulp" logic. Then a bell when off and I had to get up and get the ice cream out of the microwave. Bluebell Homemade vanilla incase you were wondering. By the time I sat down? There was nothing left to wonder about...."

from

They Fired Blenn Beck? And Other Really Short Stories About Being ....

by c anne ford 4/7/11
all rights reserved  by the author

.

No comments:

Post a Comment