Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why I'm not doing Interactive Blogs here or much really good writing..

Because for two years I wrote EVERY DAY over on the 12 dogs blog without so much as a George Washington or a Benjamin Franklin. I did it for the love of writing and to get my writer's voice people.

And then.

I think I got ripped off by somone.

Someone who might have actually gotten a job in writing because of it.

Meanwhile here I sit in my tshirt and not much else depressed because !)I'v not gotten any commerative things from the upcoming Royal wedding, 2) Even though I actually have royal heritage (somewhere)  I've been disinherited 3) my invitation to this wedding has yet to arrive which is a bummer because I've already picked out a good pair of jean and washed behind my ears for this thing and 4) I'd cleaned up the "royal yacht" for the voyage across the Atlantic (can't afford the airfare or hotel fees so I thought I take the boat)

I'm just utterly depressed about it all so it's not easy to write.

Sob.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment