Monday, April 4, 2011

Lewd, crude, but definately human...

.


.
So I'm sitting here, finally have my laptop out.

I'm in a lovely cool place. The people are nice. It's quiet in a good way and guess what --

I have to pee.
I'm sorry to be so crude but it's true and highly annoying. The nearest place to go is in another part of the building and there's no one here to watch my stuff while I'm gone.

So here I sit waiting to see if this is something that my bladder can ignore or if it's going to turn into the emergency pee that will have me making a hasty packing up of back pack and  mad dash around the corner, down the stairs, around the corner, and hopefully not waiting in line.

At this moment there are  people who are gainfully employed and who do not have this problem. Sure they may be in a meeting but that's okay because they'll have their cellphones on "stun gun" and their "this is a very serious situation that requires my complete attention" face on as they run out the door to the potty or a smoke. They'll be reading to take their briefcase/messenger bag/ back pack with them because if they're lucking? After the restroom break they can just keep on going out the door into what remains of a pretty good weather day.

Not me. 
I just sit here writing this and hoping that it's distracting enough and that my bladder is big enough (or my jeans are loose enough) that this problem will somehow go away.
So far? Not good.

.
This morning I woke up at 3:30 with the same problem (the peeing) but not the same problem (this time I didn't want to wake up) hoping for the same solution. It would seem that I took off my socks and watch while I was waiting. I don't remember why because I was half asleep while I was doing it. I do know that I spent the next hour kind of asleep with my hands clenching both the watch and the socks. I was trying very hard to think dry thoughts but that was about it.
.
Some will call this destiny.
I will call it a hopefully forgettable problem.
I did meet some nice people today


and my foot itches

and I just made gas.


.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment