Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear Person Who Writes the Horoscopes,

.




.



This is to let you  know that  I am perfectly happy and whole at the moment. The LAST thing I want is to have to do is use persuasion to get anyone to like me.

People either like me or they don't. 


I find that this is a great way to live because if folks are there because they like you and want to be there?
They'll be with you through good or bad time.

The ones that you have to twist in to "pretzels" for will leave in a heart beat.

Those folks just aren't worth the effort.


Makes me sad to think that people read these horoscopes and plan their lives around it.

Signed,

Here's Your Sign.


To the folks who read this blog? I'm happy to have readers.



Rock on.


Ann

.
PS Don't need a horoscope to tell me that I'm lucky.

Have already found that out.

I've been in that place where I didn't think anyone gave a crap.

Sat in that waiting area thinking that my dad would die and never know that I loved him.

I've placed my faith in people who'd try to make me feel as if I weren't worth anything.

Thinking if I just tried harder to convince them of my worth as a person they'd say, "Welcome."

Not any more.

 My dad's okay. He loves me and when folks try to send me on my way he tells me to stay put.

WB's more than happy to sail on my boat and Pup?

Pup's there with a  big ole' heart and a hug.

None of them have to be convinced to be here.

LOL With as many times as I've kicked the stall door,  I'm surprised to see that they stayed.


For all that I've found that your friends are your friends cause they want to be.

And?

I'm the luckiest person on this Earth.

.

Horoscope for everyone this day?
May you live longer than the day you find out who your friends really are.

Now that is lucky.

.
.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment