Thursday, April 7, 2011

Camera Obscura. All the news that's fit to puzzle over - maybe.

.

.
Stand by for news......


Important stuff first.

For Big Daddy






and his rolling "stones"





International?





(Don't over think it...)


National(USA)?




(For the folks who must think it's Christmas...)


Entertainment, Department of Political Commentators...



 Here I thought that it was supposed to be all about the news. Who knew?

(LOL. 5 points extra if you get this one Gentle Readers. Might not be everyone's cuppa "tea". That's a hint.)


Sun is up. Day is good. I'm feeling 10 feet tall and frankly don't give a ...


Hugs and take care,


Something for the road...


Travis Tritt - Ten Feet Tall And Bulletproof (Official Music Video). Watch more top selected videos about: Travis Tritt





for answers? see comments

.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why but Travis Tritt just started playing. Lol I didn't do it. LOLOOLOL Hugs. I needed that. Writer Ann

    ReplyDelete