Wednesday, October 30, 2013

.


So in the middle of the possum crisis I find out that Tv's Craig Ferguson has a new game show and will be guesting on Hot in Cleveland and basically (since he's been pre taping and "phoning it in" anyway) probably won't renue his contract in 2014.  I don't know if that is true or not but it is a rumor.

Sigh.

I'm not a big fan of this rumour.

But?

After years of watching this guy on tv?

I think it's a good thing.

He's not seemed really happy for the last year or so. It's painfully not funny to watch.

And now that JRT is in the mix and David Letterman decided to stay, it just seems like time for a change.

Good luck Tv's Craig Ferguson. Thank you for getting me to laugh.

Writer Ann.

Sigh just another entity that gets paid big bucks and then leaves. 

Must be nice.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment