Monday, March 10, 2014

The lovely thing about my life is?

If I don't wanna' I don't haveta'



Tomorrow it's out of the woods and into the yard for the day. Still have on the work boots but this is moving the chickens and set up the area for the little green house.  Thanks to the chickens a lot of the prep work (moving sod) is done. Can't wait to see how it works. 

Also hoping to finish the saw horses and two trees removed. They're bigger and  we're not allowed to move them ourselves. The timing is great.

On a more somber note?  With all the prep here, I'm not going to be able to help with that fundraiser. Heck I was so looking forward to it. :(

Oh well. I'll just have to keep a stiff upper lip and soldier on. ;(   True I won't be out the gas money and also true that at the end of the month my already done list will be substantial. 

Also I know that I'll get over it.

I had a fantastic day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment