Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Dear Persons responsible for ...

.
changing the formulation of the dishwasher soap so that I have to wash the dishes before I put them into the dishwasher,

This post is for you.


Love (cough)

Housewife Ann


The post.




"Thin Intellegence"

definition

The minimum of knowledge required to do something. Not having the depth of knowledge to understand or predict the consequences of their actions.

Used in a sentence.

The people who changed the formula of the dish washing soap are prime examples of "Thin Intelligence. The new soap doesn't clean the soil off the dishes so that the soil senor, an energy saving device, is rendered useless. Therefore, I have to use more energy and water to pre clean the dishes before the dishwasher cleans them.

Or I guess I could junk this dishwasher and buy another that does work with the new soap. Naw, even if I didn't replace it and simply washed the dishes by hand, junking this dishwasher will add to the clutter of the landfill.

Isn't it possible to have designed soap that would be kind to the environment AND work?

Sure it would. They finally did it with the toilets.

But you'd have to have more than thin intelligence to do this.

.

PS I'm going to use the extra water to pre rinse and still use the dishwasher.

As I do, I'm going to say:

A curse to you "thin intelligence person who changed the soap without asking, "How will this affect the existing dishwashers? Will it cause the existing energy efficient machines not to work?" If you really want to get back to the land go with my blessing. Run through the bushes in loin cloths but leave my dishwasher alone. I went along time without one and then got one.

Life is better with than without.

All together now --



"May the bird of Paradise fly up your nose.
May and elephant caress you with it's toes.
May you wife always have runners in her hose.
May the bird of paradise fly up your nose."

Don't go postal, Gentle Readers.
Nope.

This time?

Vote

,,






.

No comments:

Post a Comment