Wednesday, January 19, 2011

For CinamonWaffles who can't sleep...

.


Yeah me neither.

Look, I know that change is inevitable. It really is. For all living beings, you have to adapt to the winds out in the world. BUT keeping parts of your life the same is good too. The "lovey" that gets you through the uncomfortable times of your life, even if's a bit frayed on the edges, is still your lovely. Your friends get older (and weirder) but they are still your friends. It's difficult for you. I know that. There's been so many changes that you've had to go through. Doesn't seem fair but I also know that you've managed to survive them. Help those good things in your life to stay the same even while life is changing round you. Or change with it.

Grow...

Think of the changes for the better that didn't exist. Wouldn't you miss the new friend? The one that didn't exist last year or even last week?

Think of all the changes that have made your life easier eh? Like your cell phone? How about Twitter or the Internet. Good changes right?

The trick is to always add things to your Happy List that you take joy in. Keep reading that list to remember all the good things in your life. Even though they change there is one thing that doesn't.



Joy.



Remember that there are things that haven't changed.

I'm still here.

Remember that.







:D
.

LOL Okay, something to ponder.

Are you a person who likes the "band aids" in your life ripped off or gently tugged off. Me? It depends. I'm thinking that I'd like my bad news just given warts and all.


And

What's number one on your Happy List?




.
Note

Ballad of John and Yoko








.
.

4 comments:

  1. .


    LOL

    The Beatles? Yep. I love the music. The early stuff and the later stuff too.

    Favorite? Dunnon. Don't have one really.

    Oh I like this one.

    Ballad of John and Yoko

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. .


    @GoatHerderBoy incase anyone is wondering....




    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was watching the LLS last week. CF mentioned that one of the American Idol contestants wasn't familiar with TheBeatles.


    I wonder what's going to happen to all us folk who don't think that culture began 10 years ago. I might not have been alive to see Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers new but I still love those movies. There are things worth knowing even if they were new when you weren't around.

    I know that I'm not alone in this belief.

    So I'm going to post songs and cultural references regardless of their time period.


    You might like it.


    .

    ReplyDelete