Friday, January 21, 2011

Was writing today...

.

... when all of a sudden I had the nicest most optimistic feeling. It was if the family of man just got bigger.


And while we're on the subject of kids and Hope.

LOL This is a great song. I'm not sure if any of us gets through this life without scars. Some folks a have a past that's happy and some aren't so lucky. But this feeling? Joy.





"There's a crack in the side walk where Hope grows. I'm watching as folks pass. I'm waiting for someone ignorant of this miracle to step on that flower but miracle of miracles no one does. Sure there are some close calls. I suck in my breath when it happens. Praying hard that danger passes by. More people walk by ignorant of the miracle there at their feet. That poor plant invisible or maybe they just don't care. We're both invisible. No one notices either of us as the go along on their important day.
But when the sun sets and mama finally comes to get us?
Miracle of miracles?
We're both okay."

from Clock Work
by CAnneFord
21 January, 2010

all rights reserved by the author


.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment