Friday, January 21, 2011

Okay I'm not happy about this but I'm going to whine if you don't...

.





Hellooooo, World.

I'm getting some interesting visitor stats. On the one hand I figure that I'm on someones list where folks are following me by not actually reading. Like Twitter. You may follow alot of folk but only actually read the Tweets of one or two.
If that's the case? Welcome. I don't want to antagonize you therefore causing you to "de list" me. My ego needs to see that there is at least on person in this world who lists this blog.
Not to worry if you don't read this blog.
I'll pretend that you do.

On the otherhand, IF you're reading this blog but aren't commenting?

Hello.

Could you please comment?

More than just having my blog listed, my ego would really appreciate it if you posted, "Hello."

Please?


:D



Going to go eat.



AuthorAnn





.

No comments:

Post a Comment