Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More music for a restless night...

.


I was looking for lullabies and found?


The Dixie Chicks?

Sure.





WB's mom is in the hospital. Blood clots. I haven't talked to her but he did. Says she's funny and has everyone eating out of her hand. He's all optimistic.

I'm worried.

This isn't blood clot.

It's blood clots.

His father already died.

That was hard on him.

But if his mother dies that is different.

She'll be all memories.

When our parents die, I think that we become orphans.

Literally and figuratively.

All the worries and unspoken becomes engraved in stone.

When they're alive it's flux but not when they die.

Then?

It's all laid down and the chance to say the things in our heart is gone.

Maybe I'm wrong.

I hope so.

I dread this and hope that they find what is wrong and fix it.

Not so much for her but for WB.

So that he won't be sad.

Hugs WB.

Hugs

Hugs

Hugs

hugs

Hugs

Hugs

Hugs


Some change is good but some change can just break your heart...







How do you replace that hole in your heart?

My own father promised me that he would live to be 100.

He promised.

Because even if I don't get to see him, I know that he's alive.

There is still hope in the world.

.

I think that's why WB isn't going to see her.
If he goes and sees her there in the hospital, surrounded by all the machines and nurses, he'll see that she's not immortal after all.

He won't be able to play the denial game.

The one where your mom is still young and will always be there.

Forever.


I dread this because I hate to see him sad.

That's the truth




.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment