Friday, January 21, 2011

Presenting Nellie McKay

.


Okay i'm listening to this song while Pup is telling me about a science theory of light. "...a mathmatical point ... something that doesn't have any dimensions other than that point in time... some more stuff about light and human eye... and other stuff about the eye being large enough" and things in this mirror can be closer than they appear... and more math stuff and ..."

Meanwhile Nellie Mckay plays



Sigh.

To say this moment is sureal would just be a lie.


LOl I'm not making a statement I'm just trying to somehow remember this moment.

For me and my pups are just sweet creatures sitting in our little puddle of sunshine.

Some ideas are just toooooooo big for our sun dappled minds to comprehend.

LOL

Dance break.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment