Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Good morning !

.





We woke up this morning to rain.

Slow, steady rain.

This is the reason why I bought the soft bathrobe/pj pants. This is the reason why I bought all the books at the library book sale, and this is the reason why I bought the wooly blankets. This is the reason I bought the giant stuffed animal that makes a great backrest. (Sheep Dog, thanks for asking.) Tonight while it's raining outside, I'm going to be inside in all that soft and I'll be reading a lovely book (The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton at the moment). Pup and I cleaned the dog kennels yesterday. The pups safe and happy in their houses. Domino is asleep. We've no worries here.

Just the right weather for washing clothes today.

And tonight?

I'll be reading.


(Now if only I had someone to read in bed with.)


.




Hugs,

Ann



PS






.

No comments:

Post a Comment