Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LOL, I can't stand that friggin' horse... and I like horses...

.


If you put this video,




with this Tweet,

" http://www.twitvid.com/E0WGH - I'm so excited that I peed a little bit. Then I saw this trailer. " @CraigyFerg on Twitter...


I'm bored.

One time I was so bored that I wrote this whole post about my "hemmorhoid".
Another time it was about the cosmos losing it's (his? hers? dunno) virginity.





:D


Think I'll go watch Dr. Oz



and I'm eatting waffles, cinamon waffles, with real butter and honey...

I think that I'm gonna eat a ton of these things and get REALLY HUGE

Just me, a couple of tons of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (gotta eat the healthy stuff if I'm gonna become a sumo wrestler. I'm an athlete after all.), and all those cinamon waffles

Second thought? I'm gonna eat the real butter. Organic cause it's better.

A stick of organic butter in one hand and another waffle in the other.

Yeah,

become the worlds first female sumo wrestler.

Call myself Cinamon Waffles, sumo girl.






I'm really, really bored.


:D

(just in case anyone was wondering...)

.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment