Friday, January 7, 2011

Not for under 21 ...

.


I was missing some of the folks over on the old Ebay blog.



Funny the people you miss.

There was a blogger who was foul of mouth and boy did alot of the folks dislike him. So naturally I went over to talk to him. What I found was the nicest person. Not once was he rude to me. Just before the blogs shut down I asked where he'd be going next. Naturally ebay shut the blogs down two days early so that I wasn't able to retrieve his nick on FB. I'm hoping that he'll find his way here and I'll catch up with him.

.

So why this song? Well one of the things he used to do was post songs. Some of them, like this song, were rude but some were really good. The first time I heard this song I thought of my father and then nearly fell off my chair laughing at the lyrics. I don't know why. I just did.

My dad would not be amused that I've heard this song.


.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment