Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I friggin can't believe it. I just can't believe it...

.

Here i was afraid that the dogs would eat my piece of waffle shaped like a cross when the actual entity to fear has two feet not four.


Some two legged varmet with a bottomless stomach just looked into the fridge and ate my piece of waffle shaped like a cross that was the sign from God that I should become the world's first female sumo wrestler.

Ferret.

With all the food in the refrigerator he ate that one tiny piece of waffle.

Must be another sign.


Maybe I should NOT eat all these waffles.

Might should eat this lettuce. :P

With the rich and creamy salad dressing. {D


Then maybe go for a walk.


Be ready to sail sailboats.

Then again. These waffles are really good.


...



.

No comments:

Post a Comment