Monday, October 7, 2013


Someone's been reading on their eyePhone. 

I don't know if you ever watched the kid's show Romper Room. On that show there was a lady who used to look in her magical mirror and then say...





Romper, bomper, stomper, booo.

Tell me tell me tell me true!

.

Welcome to 12dotsandablot.

It's a writer's blog.

A fiction writer's blog.

Fact and fiction co exist here.

If you don't know which is which?

Don't ASSume.

Ask.


Cya'


/very fine print. Any person, living or dead, who resembles someone one this blog only does so accidental on purpose. First look me in the eye and tell me it's not true.  Second? You try making all this stuff up all the time and you'll start lookin at your relatives like they'd make a good story. Just sayin.
Please, if you can't tell the difference between fact and fiction all on your own?
Get help.

>:P


.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment