Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sweet Freedom

I'm kind of tired out but happy.

It really is beautiful today.





Lately, I've had a lot of people making sure that I knew that they didn't care to be around.

I think that it's that old Celtic shunning thing.

Funny.

I was going to have to ask them to shove off.  I really wasn't looking forward to that experience.
Instead, they did it for me and I didn't have to go through all the soap opera stuff that I just really don't like. It seems to be their choice.  Good for them.  Ah sweet freedom.

:)

Lol. Too bad.  I'm kind of looking forward to the next part of my life. The only person who I like to be around actually likes to be around me.  I don't owe anyone else anything.  My parents are going to be fine. Pup is going to be fine. I'm going to be terrific.

I'm in a good place. Can dress up when I want to or I can rock that Hawaiian flowery shirt.
My choice.
And?
My mojo's back.


Sweet Freedom.

"...Someone saved my life tonight..."


.Yay.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment