Monday, October 7, 2013

"There's no place like home."


Oh for the love of custard. Don't you people have something elses to do with your lives ...




List of things that I do not believe in.

1. Santa Clause

2. Tooth Fairy

3. Easter Bunny

4. Ping Pong

5 - 10 Friendship on the Internet.

:(

I worry about this world when we can devalue words like "friendship" by creating a Internet were we call friends people who's names we do not know.

I can't do that.  I know it looks easy. Be nice and they're nice and presto chango? Friend.

Like Instant Karma, the Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus it sounds nice but when you look at it? It is  still a lie.

From this moment on, I am not calling anyone a friend or "friend" unless I have looked them in the eye, asked for three forms of valid ID, and done a background check.

I'm really getting sick and tired of being the nice person in the room.

No more nice person until I get a note from your Mama.

Period.


Sheesh.


And one more thing (two actually).

One. Don't be trying to spoof me into thinking you are someone who you are not.

Two.

This is 12dotsandablot.
It is a writer's journal.
A FICTION WRITER'S journal.
Fact and fiction reside here.
If you do not know which is which?
PLEASE.
DO.
NOT.
ASSume.
Ask.

Otherwise you will be trying to spoof something THAT DOESN"T EXIST.

That is one way that I know that you are a spoof.

Please save all of us time an effort for more important things.

Like Bingo.

Now I,

I know plenty of folks who really and truly love Bingo.







But Ping Pong?

Sucks.



Baaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhzinga, you big turkey.


.


.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment