Friday, March 11, 2011

.



"AAWWWWoooooooooooo", said the wolf.



"Sheez Louise" said the guy who shelled out 40 buck to take his date to see this film.


"Franchise" said the producer.


"We  can only hope." said the investers.



"So did you hear the one about the two Scottish actors on tv?"




"That's an awkward pause." said the RSA.


The moral?

If you're gonna watch a movie about werewolves and talk about good lookin' Scots who you can't hardly understand but don't care because well listen to them, sex, and staying on the path at night?

I'm thinking last night's tv's craig ferguson might be better.




And this?



Huzzah, how did I miss this movie?

Wow.
.

No not Wow. ILOL I don't know why I watch these movies. I'ts like Cougar "Twilight" Nobody is like the people in these movies.NoNobody.   LOLOLOLOL
And yet we watch.

How's it going world? From what I hear we could all use a hug.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment