Thursday, March 10, 2011

.


Laughter!  Happy jumping for joy!  Yay!  Hurray!  

Guess what Gentle Readers.

Someone from Australia (or there abouts) has read my blog.

Now here is the thing.

At this point?  Someone from ever continent (except  Antartica) has come to visit this blog.




I am beside myself with happiness.

Hello world! This day I am sending my hugs to the world. If you are reading this? Would you send those hugs to the world too. I am here to tell you that the hug, next to love and curiosity, is the most powerful thing in the world.

It really is.


Now I can't travel the world like Matt did.

But I can send through the Internet all the happiness that is possible this day. We all know how much trouble there is in this world.

But

In this world there is happiness too.

All over there is someone who is waiting.

Someone who needs to know that someone cares that they are alive.

So?

From my kitchen where I'm sitting next to the sleeping dogs, the chirping bird, and the people I care for dearly?

From the happiness I felt from the hug my father gave me?


I give to you a great big virtual hug.

I am dancing.

Alive.

Smiles, smiles, smiles, smiles....

Does anyone know someone in Anartica?

Hugs,

Author Ann

.

No comments:

Post a Comment