Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"I don't understand how to live out loud. I see people on the Internet and their lives all out there. Complete strangers are reading their conversations with other people. I'm not all out there like that. I turn out the lights to take a shower. No on second thought it's not that bad. I just have lived my live kind of well -- invisible."  c anne ford  9:35 pm  9 March, 2011.



"I want to write for people to read. 

I want them to read the words and get caught up in a world of all their own. The mind is the ultimate virtual reality game.  The best virtual theater. I remember reading Steven King and then talking to others about reading his books. All of us, to the person had the same experience of being immersed in his world. That little child fear of what might be under the bed or a hand suddenly flying out of the storm drain and grabbing hold of you. Dragging you down into the sewer with all the leaves and the darkness.... Yep see what I mean.  The main characters get you to feel - something. 

It's the stories that should catch hold of your attention.

I want you to read the stories.

That's what should be out in the world.

Not me.

Me?

I should be walking around in my invisible life.

It's better that way."  9:45 9 March, 2011 caf



....


Who are you?


I can read the stats and it's not just my clicking here. Honest.
I'm glad that someone is reading my blog but I've just got to ask?
I'd be really interested in know what your life is like.
How did you get here?
What is the first thing that you see when you open your eyes in the morning?
What made you smile today?
When you were walking along the street what caught your attention?

What's the last thing you do before you fall asleep.

I'm hoping that you might tell me about yourself.

Comments on.

Ann

.

PS  Talked to my dad today. He answered the phone and seemed like he was "fit as a fiddle". He's much, much, much, much, much, much better.
That is a very good thing.


Tonight I'll have a lovely dream.

,

.

No comments:

Post a Comment