Wednesday, March 9, 2011

.


"That uncomforatble feeling became unbearable. It distorted the room and everyone in it. We became characatures. Big heads and small hearts or big hearts depending. There seemed to be no limit to the bizzare. I think it was the determination to hold on to those biases that we'd each cultivated for so long.

Then something changed.

The notions found there limit and the preconceptions suddenly shattered.

All around us the pieces, like a shattered mirror, reflected what was left of us.


Mathew walked over to me and hugged my neck.

His big big heart somehow undamaged.

"Let's go home. " he whispered."


3-9-11

From?

I don't know yet.  Was just imagining the situation. Was trying to remember a poem I wrote a couple of years ago.

As for who wrote it?

Why it was written by c anne ford

Poet, writer, but mostly Mom

.
Going to find poem.

Then post it here.


But first I'm going to the bathroom

.
Pretty good interview to watch while I'm gone


 



BRB.

Ann

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment